The Carnival Pride has 2 AMAZING deals on sailings out of Baltimore in the 2018 summer vacation season: June 10th, 2018 and August 12th, 2018.
Living on the East Coast makes this cruise port and ship a must! It’s so close you don’t have to fly anywhere or wake up at the crack of dawn to drive either. And look at this cruise Itinerary! It’s amazing!
- Day 1: Baltimore, MD – 5:00 PM
- Day 2: Fun Day At Sea
- Day 3: Fun Day At Sea
- Day 4: Grand Turk – 8:00 AM to 2:30 PM
- Day 5: Half Moon Cay, The Bahamas – 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Day 6: Freeport, The Bahamas 7:00 AM to 1:30 PM
- Day 7: Fun Day At Sea
- Day 8: Baltimore, MD -10:00 AM
The ship just underwent a $75 million refurbishment in the fall of 2014. About 80 percent of Carnival Pride’s cabins are outside, and of those, 80 percent offer balconies and a sitting area. Part of that refurbishment includes the upgraded “Fun Ship 2.0” dining, including options like Guy Fieri’s Burger Joint, BlueIguana Cantina and two specialty venues: a steakhouse and Bonsai Sushi, plus a candy shop.
The ship’s recent renovation also introduced new amenities, including the line’s signature Seaside Theatre and Alchemy Bar. At night, you can attend comedy shows and musicals or enjoy late-night revelry at the nightclub and piano bar. And lets not forget the pools, water parks,kids clubs and Adult Only areas too!
- Balcony Staterooms starting at $1,155 (June) to $1,195 (Aug) per person*
- Oceanview Staterooms starting at: $1,095 (June) $1,145 (Aug) per person*
- Inside Staterooms starting at: $1,015 (June) $1,035 (Aug) per person*
- * Based on Double Occupancy
And All Rooms Come With $100 Ship Credit!
This would make a great Christmas or graduations gift, girls getaway, family reunion or that romantic vacation you’ve been looking for. Must book by Nov 15th to get the $100 ship Credit! Only a $250 per person deposit required and interest free payments! Don’t miss out on this deal, ship is filling fast!
Bon Voyage! Are you ready to book your next Cruise vacation? Let Cruise-ader Expert Heather Butler help you plan your next cruise. Be sure you ask her about payment plan and ship credit to make a cruise even more affordable.
Call her at 717-656-7251 or email her at [email protected] today.