Now is a great time for service members and their families to visit Universal Orlando Florida.
Universal Orlando recently did away with the 3 day military tickets and replaced them with 4 day park to park tickets. This means you can take advantage of an extra day for the same cost as the former 3 day park to park tickets. The tickets costs are as follows:
- 4 day 2 park – park to park tickets: $179 per adult and $174 for children 3 – 9 years old
- 4 day 3 park – park to park tickets: $219 per adult and $214 for children 3 – 9 years old
The 4 day 3 park tickets include the brand new water park Volcano Bay which will be opening May 25th.
These tickets are valid for 4 days within a 7 day period. Tickets expire 7 days from first use and tickets expire 12/20/17.
Eligibility guidelines: Active or Retired U.S. Military, the National Guard or Reservists and the U.S. Coast Guard who possess a valid military photo ID. Spouses of Eligible Service Members also qualify if they are able to present valid and active U.S. Military ID. Department of Defense employees with valid U.S. Military ID’s also qualify. Limit 6 tickets per program period. Tickets must be activated at guest relations and Military member or spouse MUST be present during activation.
**Tickets may be purchased at your local base at the ITT/MWR office.
These new tickets along with the resort discounts for military, make it a great time to visit.
Resort prices starting from:
- Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort – $119 per night
- Loews Sapphire Falls Resort – $135 per night
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort – $185 per night (Includes Unlimited Express Pass)
- Hard Rock Hotel® – $199 per night (Includes Unlimited Express Pass)
- Loews Portofino Bay Hotel- $209 per night (Includes Unlimited Express Pass)
- Rosen Inn International – $109 per night (Off site resort)
When you are ready for your no-obligation quote, contact your favorite Enchanted Adventures agent, or call 877-406-6292.