See the Water Park in a New Light
Slide into the fun at this supercharged after-hours celebration overflowing with excitement for the whole family.
After the park closes to the general public, get ready to “glow wild” at Disney H2O Glow Nights, where you’ll have access to all available attractions—with shorter wait times—plus:
- Glow-rious lighting effects and décor throughout the water park
- A DJ dance party on the sandy beaches of the Surf Pool
- Toy Story-themed activities and Character Greetings
- A tempting selection of limited-time, event-themed food and beverage specialties
- An adults-only retreat for Guests 21 and over, featuring live entertainment and a cocktail bar with a bevy of refreshing beverage for purchase
- An oh-so flashin’-able souvenir glow wristband
Know Before You Glow
Learn important details about Disney H2O Glow Nights including the dress code.
- Admission to this event requires a separately priced ticket valid only during specific dates and hours.
- The number of tickets available is limited, and tickets are valid only for the specific event date and hours.
- Tickets are nontransferable, nonrefundable and may not be resold.
- Guests must be 21 years of age or older to purchase or consume alcoholic beverages. A valid form of government-issued photo identification will be required to verify your age.
- Entertainment offerings are subject to change without notice.
- Water parks are subject to weather closures.
- Swim attire must be appropriate for a family environment and without buckles, rivets, zippers or exposed metal and other sharp objects.
- Jeans (denim) and wetsuits (neoprene) are not permitted on the following attractions at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park: Bay Slides, Humunga Kowabunga, Ketchakiddee Creek and Storm Slides.
- Diaper-age children must wear plastic pants or swim diapers in pool areas.
*article courtesy of the Disney.com website