Universal Orlando announced their full lineup for Halloween Horror Nights 2022 yesterday. It’s ten houses that are sure to make you remember the night, even when you are sleeping. Running select nights through September 2nd and ending on Halloween.
Summon your scream squad to Universal Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights, The World’s Premier Halloween Event#. Face 10 haunted houses, 5 scare zones, 2 live shows and some of Universal Studios Florida’s most exciting attractions. Whether you’re a superfan, here for the snacks or selfies, scared of everything or skeptical of everyone, never go alone.
#Named Best Halloween Event by Amusement Today’s Golden Ticket Awards for 12 years (2006, 2008-2018).
10 Scream Fulled Houses
– The Weeknd : After Hours Nightmare
– Horrors or Blumhouse – Freaky & The Black Phone
– Universal Monsters : Legends Collide
– Descendants of Destruction
– Dead Man’s Pier : Winter’s Wake
– Hellblock Horror
– Fiesta De Chupacabras
– Bugs : Eaten Alive!
– Spirits of the Coven
5 Scare Zones
– Horrors of Halloween
– Scarecrow : Cursed Soil
– Sweet Revenge
– Graveyard : Deadly Unrest
– Conjure the Dark
– Halloween Nightmare Fuel Wildfire (Stage Show)
– Ghoulish! A Halloween Tale (Lagoon Show)
See you in the fog
Don’t forget your favorite Enchanted Adventures Travel Advisor is here to help you plan your “scream filled” vacation, there are still tickets available.