We all know the Disney are full of magic, no matter what time of year, but the Holidays at Disney really bring something special. With their “Halfway to the Holidays” celebration over, we got the skinny on some of the parties happening this year. Let’s take a look at the new parties and some old favorites returning.
Disney Jollywood Nights
A new nighttime holiday party is coming to Hollywood Studios. It’s nostalgic, it’s glamorous, it’s full of glam, it’s Hollywood Studios at its finest. Sparkling decor, classic holiday songs revamped and of course the craft cocktails and decadent dishes make this one party not to miss. This new, separately ticketed event from 8:30 p.m. – 12:30 a.m. will only run for 10 nights. You can catch it select nights between Nov. 11th and Dec. 20th, 2023.
***From the Disney Parks Blog****
Experience holiday vibes throughout Disney’s Hollywood Studios with entertainment areas inspired by different genres:
- You’ll be welcomed to Disney Jollywood Nights with a DJ spinning a mix of holiday tunes. Commissary Lane comes to life with a lively Latin Street Fair. Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy will be very special guests at Theater of the Stars along with some of their Disney friends. And … what’s this? Hyperion Theater will host a spirited sing-along – more details to come.
- Encounter glitz and glamor galore at two limited-capacity entertainment experiences – a jazz lounge at The Hollywood Brown Derby and an other-worldly soiree at The Hollywood Tower Hotel Courtyard.
- Wrap up the night and enjoy the return of a festive favorite, “Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!” This Santa-sized nighttime spectacular is jam-packed with music, fireworks, special effects and dazzling state-of-the-art projections.
Snap selfies with unique photo opportunities throughout the night:
- Pose with friends for holiday-themed Magic Shots and two new Disney PhotoPass experiences throughout the night. Complimentary digital downloads of your Disney PhotoPass photos captured during the event are included with the price of your ticket.**
- Meet Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse and the rest of the iconic gang in Animation Courtyard on a hot set with holiday props. Get into the spirit with your fave throwback friends like Powerline Max and Phineas and Ferb at Echo Lake and strike a pose with Edna Mode and chill with one of her super friends at Pixar Place.
Enjoy after-hours access to some of your favorite rides and coasters under the stars:
- After-hours access to some of your favorite rides and coasters like Slinky Dog Dash, Rock N’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith, The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance and more. (Star Wars: Rise of Resistance will use virtual queue* during Disney Jollywood Nights.)
- Guests can buy specialty offerings throughout the party like Spicy Korean Chicken on a Mini Funnel Cake, sweet delights including a colorful Christmas Tree Cookie Stack inspired by the iconic Echo Lake Christmas Tree and classic cocktails and holiday beverages that can be enjoyed during the party.
- Disney Jollywood Nights is a limited-capacity holiday event. Guests of select Walt Disney World Resort hotels, Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin hotels, and Shades of Green can buy tickets starting June 29. Tickets may be purchased by all guests starting July 6 on the Walt Disney World website. Ticket prices will range from $159 – $179 per person. Party dates are:
- November: 11,18, 20, 27, 29
- December: 4, 6,16,18, 20
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
Yes, it’s baaaccckk !!! The ultimate Christmas party is returning to Magic Kingdom this holiday season. On 25 select nights, running from Nov. 9th – Dec. 22, holiday magic will engulf the park. This separately ticketed event returns with festive favorites like the Christmas extravaganza show, “Mickey’s Most Merriest Celebration”. Along with the spectacular “Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks” and the must see “Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade”, guests will also be able to enjoy their favorite rides. With the latest thrill ride, TRON Lightcycle / Run will even be open with a virtual que during this event.
Tickets for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party are limited and can be purchased online beginning July 6. Guests of select Walt Disney World Resort hotels, Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotels, and Shades of Green can begin purchasing tickets as early as June 29 on the Walt Disney World website. Ticket prices will range from $159-$199 per person. The party dates are:
- November: 9, 10, 13, 14, 16, 17, 19, 21, 22, 26, 28, 30
- December: 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14, 15, 17, 19, 21, 22
There’s still more to come….
There is still more to come throughout the parks. Each park, along with Disney Springs, have their own unique celebrations for the holiday season. Here are just a few events you can look forward to….
- For the first time in forever, guests will be able to join Elsa, Anna, Olaf, Kristoff, and the Snowgies in front of Cinderella Castle at Magic Kingdom for “Frozen Holiday Surprise,” a brand new “Frozen”-inspired entertainment experience that will illuminate the castle in a whole new way. This delightful new offering can be seen during regular park hours and during Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party. Stay tuned to the Disney Parks Blog for more details on this exciting holiday addition.
- Amidst the glowing holiday décor, a Merry Menagerie of winter animals returns to Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park in the form of artisan-sculpted puppets.
- EPCOT will celebrate with the return of “Candlelight Processional” during EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays beginning Nov. 24-Dec. 30. Other guest-favorite traditions like spirited storytellers, joyful musical acts and performers, and Holiday Kitchenswill return to World Showcase this festive season.
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios will return the yuletide projection show on The Hollywood Tower Hotel this season. At Toy Story Land, you can once again spot Woody, Jessie and Buzz sporting their holiday best.
- At Disney Springs, guests can shop for their loved ones while enjoying the dazzling décor and the Disney Springs Christmas Tree Stroll. Visitors who stop in Town Center won’t believe what they see – magical snowfall in Central Florida!
- Guests can say hello to Santa Claus as he makes special appearances in all four parks, Disney Springs and even at a Disney Water Park, where you’ll find him dressed in his tropical holiday beachwear.
Planning an upcoming holiday trip?
Planning a trip to see the these amazing parties and festivals is as easy as calling your favorite Enchanted Adventures Travel Advisor. They can help you discover the cheerful decor and the jolly touches throughout all the resorts. Also, select Disney Resort hotels are offering up to 25% room discounts for this holiday season fun.