Have you ever had a chance to visit Williamsburg? Being from that area, I have always had a love for that part of the world. Between the history and the theme parks, Williamsburg can be an awesome Family destination.
My kids have grown up within a stones throw of the historical landmarks that Williamsburg has to offer. Historic Jamestown is one of our favorite places to visit when we go home.
Now, on to the good stuff. Busch Gardens Williamsburg has a pretty great deal right now. This is perfect if you are looking for a last minute trip! Check out the details below:
Everyone eats free this season at Busch Gardens ® Williamsburg and Water Country USA ®. Book your package and stay at one of our carefully selected hotel properties in Williamsburg and receive two FREE meals at Busch Gardens every day with each paid ticket. With plenty of shopping, dining and local favorites, our Williamsburg hotels will allow you to be close to the parks and experience all that this historic town has to offer. A vacation to Williamsburg puts you at the center of it all in Coastal Virginia.
Ultimate Eat Free Package Includes:
- Minimum one-night stay at a Busch Gardens Preferred or Partner Hotel in Williamsburg, VA
- Admission to Busch Gardens PLUS Water Country USA
- FREEVacation ticket is valid for up to seven consecutive calendar days
- Package available during select dates:
- Busch Gardens: March 25 – September 10
- Water Country USA: May 20 – September 10
- Two FREE meals per day* with each paid ticket
- (1) Meal includes (1 entrée & 1 side OR dessert)
- Entrées must have one hour between redemptions
- Receive 1 snack per day & 1 Drink-All-Day Souvenir Cup with unlimited refills during your stay
- Children 2 and under do not require a ticket
I was just at Busch Gardens Williamsburg last week and had an amazing time. It felt amazing to be back at my home park!
When you are ready to visit Americas Most Beautiful Theme Park, Email me at [email protected] for a FREE, No-Obligation quote!