M-I-C-K-E…why? Because he’s a legend and we need even more ways to pay to tribute the main mouse, Mickey. Fans of all ages are invited to a limited-time experience paying tribute to him, starting with his humble beginnings as Steamboat Willie to the mega star we see today.
Pop-Up Disney! A Mickey Celebration transports guests through series of whimsically immersive, family friendly galleries honoring the one and only Mickey Mouse!! Join other fans in the Downtown Disney District in Anaheim California to celebrate, pose for pictures and taste some delectable desserts.
Per the Disneyland Website..
“Each imaginatively themed room is bursting with vibrant visual displays inspired by the most important character in Disney’s rich history. Fueling a thoroughly modern trend on art installations, these vivid, eye-grabbing designs (like a super-sized Minnie bow sofa!) double as settings for fabulous family photo ops, super-sweet portraits and selfie-worthy moments attendees will never forget.
Don’t miss any of the oversized backdrops that give a nod to Mickey’s stylish, black and white past. Click your way through snapshot heaven while climbing aboard his wacky airplane and posing as copilot—it’s a flight destined to go down in infamy!
For an unforgettable finish, experience the Finale Room, which illustrates how important Mickey is to the Disneyland Resort. From cupcakes, waffles and ice cream bars to fantastical floral arrangements, those lovable ears have appeared all over the parks throughout the years. And now you can become immersed in some of his most familiar scenarios.
- West end of the Downtown Disney District near the Monorail Station
- Daily from 10 AM to 9 PM
- Retail store is open daily from 10 AM to 11 PM
- $30 Weekdays — Monday to Thursday before 4 PM
- $38 Evenings and weekends — Monday to Thursday from 4 PM to closing and all day Friday to Sunday
- All reservations must be booked online—purchase tickets* now
- Tickets must be purchased in advance and are not available at the venue—tickets purchased from sites other than our approved vendor will not be honored
- Guests may print out tickets or present them on mobile devices
- Tickets not required for Guests under 3
- The full experience takes approximately 1.5 hours
- Please arrive on time (but no earlier than 15 minutes before your ticketed slot) to allow for parking and security screening—missing your 10-minute time slot will invalidate your ticket with no refunds given
- 5-hour complimentary parking at the Downtown Disney District parking lot is included with validation from the Pop-Up Disney! A Mickey Celebration event—validation from the Pop-Up Disney retail store is good for 3-hour complimentary parking.
- Theme park admission not required
- No food, beverages, pets, strollers, selfie sticks or tripods allowed in venue
- Tickets are final sale, non-refundable, non-transferable and subject to availability
There is still time to book a magical vacation to Disneyland to enjoy not only Pop-Up Disney!, but the opening of Galaxy’s Edge at the end of the May. Contact Erin today to get started on making your next vacation ‘Pop” with fun ! [email protected]