On June 22, select Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts and Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground will reopen. Before traveling to Florida, please make sure that you have reviewed any advisories or restrictions that may be in place for travel to Florida. Additionally, Magic Kingdom park and Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park will begin a phased reopening on July 11—with Epcot and Disney’s Hollywood Studios reopening on July 15.
Visit https://floridahealthcovid19.gov/travelers/ for information. Guests who are under isolation or quarantine orders must not enter Walt Disney World Resort.
Important new measures will be in place upon re-opening and will include:
Health and Safety Measures
- All Guests ages 2 and up will be required to wear a face covering when in the parks.
- Cast Members and Guests will be required to have a temperature screening. Guests may also be subject to additional health screenings.
- Limited capacity to promote physical distancing.
- Cashless or contactless forms of payment, including but not limited to magicBands, credit cards, and gift cards.
- Increased cleaning in high-traffic areas such as public elevators and escalators, handrails, benches, tables, handles, restrooms and more.
Theme Parks and Experiences
- FastPass+ service will be suspended for the time being.
- Existing FastPasses have been canceled.
- The Extra Magic Hours benefit is unavailable until further notice.
- The Park Hopper Option on tickets have been canceled
- There will be no Fireworks or Parades until further notice.
- Characters will be out but there will currently be no meet and greets with the characters.
- All water parks will be closed until further notice.
- Bus transportation will be available and will operate with physical distancing in place. Please be aware you may experience delays.
- Minnie Van Service will not be available during the initial reopening period.
- Valet Parking will not be available with the exception of guests with disabilities that may require assistance.
- Self-parking will be available and parking fees will apply.
- Bell Services will be open to deliver luggage only. They will not be available to escort guests to their rooms.
- Club Level service is temporarily unavailable.
- Deliveries will only be made to occupied rooms.
- Resort Airline Service may be temporarily unavailable.
- Pools will operate on reduced hours and capacity.
- Fitness centers will open in alignment with state regulations.
- Individually wrapped glassware can be found in guest rooms.
- Housekeeping will Double case pillow
- Housekeeping service will be limited to a light cleaning service every other day.
- Character Dining will not be offered during the initial reopening, with the exception of a modified Character Dining experience at Topolino’s Terrace – Flavors of the Riviera.
- Dinner shows will not be offered during the initial reopening.
- Dining locations will be limited in capacity. Some locations will remain temporarily closed.
- Private dining and in-room delivery will not be offered during the initial reopening window.
- Mobile order service will be offered at select quick-service dining locations throughout the Walt Disney World theme parks (when open), Disney Springs and select Disney Resort hotels.
- All previous dining reservations have been canceled.
Your Enchanted Adventures Agents are here to guide you through all the exciting and new changes coming to Walt Disney World. As new information becomes available, we will keep you updated.